2019 Summer Internship
We’re looking for a unique team member to join our #BestWorkBestLife mission and revolutionize the marketing and communications workforce in Silicon Valley. We work with the best in the world–––Adobe, Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Tesla––and you can, too!
Connext’s core values are honesty and integrity, enthusiastic collaboration, awesome results, lead and grow, and spread joy. We live by these core values, and they guide our business and our actions.
In this internship, each day will bring new and exciting challenges that require strengths from both sides of your brain.
- You are a born learner, highly organized, tenacious and determined. You despise clutter, chaos, and bad service. You’ll juggle many things at once like doing research, tracking and updating our internal CRM with timely detail and great accuracy.
- You are also incredibly passionate about helping people be the best they can be. You communicate flawlessly, you’re a social media na-tu-ral and you love to collaborate with diverse people to make an immediate impact on their lives—and our business.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply!
In this role, you will:
- Listen, analyze, research—Work with our account team to update 10-20 strategic accounts, document account manager calls and shadow the consultant placement process
- Communicate—Create and schedule engaging social media content that organically tells our story
- Represent—Attend a client visit or two with our CEO, and our President
- Engage—Attend an external event that will expose you to the top leaders in our industry and a chance to build a badass network
- Collaborate—Support and work with the whole team which includes strategic accounts, operations and marketing
- An awesome college student who thrives on organization and storytelling
- Skilled concise and professional writer
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with a sense of urgency and drive
- Naturally a do-er and figure-it-out-er
- Innately relationship/service-oriented
- Confident leading conversations and presenting in front of groups
More important stuff: Must be able to work up to 32 hrs/wk onsite in Pleasanton with some remote flexibility. We are walking distance to BART. Compensation: $20/hr.
Email the three documents listed below as attachments to email@example.com with the subject line “Pick me!”
- Resume and link to LinkedIn profile
- A paragraph or two telling us why you’re perfect for this role (include your start and end date availability)
- List of 10 Things You Love and 10 Things You Hate