It’s a tough job market, no doubt. And yes, with everything going on it’s even harder to get the attention of employers and recruiters right now.
But don’t get desperate.
Here are a few quick job-hunt tips:
- Don’t throw the kitchen-sink at a recruiter and hope something will stick
- Resist the urge to exaggerate or over-inflate your qualifications
- Focus on true areas of expertise. Like three, max. Less is more
- Highlight your super-powers and use numbers to show credibility
- Tactics are cool, results are better
- Be assertive, but not annoying
Save it. Bookmark it. Print it.